Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

o_O

That was the most serious c&h i think i've seen

Howls of the Wolves Howls of the Wolves

Pretty Nice

I really like the drum samples you used.. What are those? I like the trombone(?) line that pops in occasionally.. It feels like it could use a bit more driving bass line though, or maybe a pad with a trance gate.. Its as if the melody has no rythym at times, and that would fix that

A useful synth for orchestral sounds is Miroslav Philharmonic, it's kind of hard to come by, but its all sampled off of actual string and brass instruments, its worth checking out
Sounds awesome though

ClimbLadders responds:

I've never used a sample...at least not yet. Everything you hear besides my voice are different soundfonts. The drums are SGM-v2.01. You can get this for free =)

Yes, it is the combination of a trumpet and trombone. The trumpet was needed because without it, the trombone would have been too smooth. I needed a rough flare to it.

Thanks for that suggestion. I'm gonna look into it. More sounds wouldn't hurt at all.

Thanks for the review!

InfernoZN - Life InfernoZN - Life

I like it

Random Idea you might try, just because it seems like it would work...
try running this through a high pass filter, itd give it a really ethereal sound

Free2Play responds:

Oh cool idea! It's actually got an envelope for a LP cutoff that just allows more of the high notes to come in later, it gives a good rise to add more dramatic effect. But I never thought of that. The thing I'm most proud of though is using a delay on the drums, sounds so much cooler. It was a happy accident that I even did it.

Thanks for the review! Keep making music!

fag

Sidegroove (Remastered) Sidegroove (Remastered)

What is this line supposed to be for anyway?

I like the sidechaining better on this one, and something you did made the kick much smoother, which i also kind of liked
Basically keep doing that

Free2Play responds:

I actually got a little stingier with the frequencies and pushed down around the most bass frequencies for the kick leaving the the sub bass frequencies pretty much so that the actual bass riff could come through. It overall made the low's a lot better to hear since nothing is ducking really hard.

And thanks :D